Designated Financial Donations
Go Beyond Membership
Beyond membership, designated contributions support specific activities and build our financial strength for the future.
Think Young – Help us introduce youth to the world of philately.
Think Old – Support the Library in acquiring and preserving philatelic history.
Think Now – Provide special funds to assist us in maintaining our buildings and equipment.
- Youth Education thru Stamps (YES) Program – Dedicated to current support of our Youth Education Programs.
- Youth Endowment Fund – Dedicated to the future support of our Youth Programs.
- Library Programs Fund – Dedicated to current support of the Library archives and operations, extending the life of the Library Investment Fund.
- Operating Expense Fund – Monies invested to meet future maintenance needs.
- Capital Acquisitions Fund – Monies invested to make future capital purchases including land, buildings and replacement / modernization of plant and equipment.
Make a Financial Donation
Note: If you are considering a bequest or a gift of securities or life insurance, please call our Treasurer at 520-623-6652 x103.